Files & Area Info
Master Class List Files
Teaching at Gulf Wars:
Deadline to submit for classes/activities for Gulf Wars 2018 is January 12, 2018.
Class Registration is now CLOSED. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Online Class Submission form: www.tinyurl.com/GWClasses2018
Google form for submitting one (1) to three(3) classes – you must fill out the entire form for each class separately.
Multiple Class Submission forms:
If you want to submit more than three (3) classes.
Once completed, please email the form to the Class and A&S Activity Coordinator.
OR Contact us to chat about your teaching/demo/gathering/competition idea!
These will become available after end of January 2018
- Details on Entering Arts and Sciences Competitions GW web site
- al-Malhala Google Doc
- Artisan’s Row Google Doc
- Early Period Life Google Doc
- Equestrian Google Doc
- European Dance Class Schedule Google Doc | Ball Sets Information (pdf file)
- Kennel Lands Google Doc
- Page School, Young Apprentice, Wee Ones – youth information on the Gulf Wars website
- Performing Arts/Sable and Gules Theater Google Doc*
- Scribal Google Doc*
- Other Class/A&S Activities Google Doc
(meetings, merchant/camp classes and Arts and Sciences Competitions)
GW 2017 University Class Credit Form – simple form to record your classes – check with your local University to be sure this is acceptable for credit!
Class Booklet Archives – class listings from previous years – helpful in deciding what to teach, how to write up your class/event and/or what you might like to take.
Information from Gulf Wars XXVI (2017):
Links below went live on February 27th, 2017.
>>VIEW or DOWNLOAD: Gulf Wars XXVI (2017) A&S Classes & Activities Listings via Google Drive Spreadsheet – no login needed (Also see Blog, Twitter or Facebook feed for updates!)
- Red – Cancelled
- Green – Additions
- Yellow – Time or location change on the SAME day
- Purple – DATE change with *possible* time and location changes
- Blue – Other change