Files & Area Info
Teach At Gulf Wars!
Online Class Submission form: http://tiny.cc/GWclasses2017
(Google form for submitting 1-3 classes – you must fill out the entire form for each class).
Multiple Class Submission forms
(if you want to submit more than 2-3 classes):
OR Contact us to chat about your teaching/demo/gathering/competition idea! email@example.com
GW 2017 University Class Credit Form – simple form to record your classes – check with your local University to be sure this is acceptable for credit!
Class Booklet Archives – class listings from previous years – helpful in deciding what to teach, how to write up your class/event and/or what you might like to take.
Master Class List Files
Links below will become live available near mid February 2017
> VIEW/PRINT: Gulf Wars XXVI &S Class & Activities Booklet 8.5×11″ (BETTER than the print version that will be $1 at Troll).
- Red – cancelled
- Green – Additions
- Yellow – time or location change
- Purple DATE change
- Blue – other change
These will become available after end of January, 2017
- Other Class/A&S Activities Google Doc
(meetings, merchant/camp classes and A&S Competitions)
- Details on Entering A&S Competitions GW web site
- al-Malhala Google Doc
- Artisan’s Row Google Doc
- Early Period Life Google Doc
- Equestrian Google Doc
- European Dance Class Schedule Google Doc | Ball Sets Information (pdf file)
- Kennel Lands Google Doc
- Page School, Young Apprentice, Wee ones info GW web site
- Performing Arts/Sable and Gules Theater Google Doc*
- Scribal Google Doc*